THE ZBORNAK FILES

because sometimes dorothy was dead

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Vanilla Ice & The Reality Show of Justice!


Why have I only just learnt that Vanilla Ice is going to be on the new five reality show 'The Farm'? Along with Ritchie from 5ive? My Bob! This could be the greatest thing on television since a drag queen sang over an ending montage on Emmerdale.

In other news, Candy Blue Kite is my new favourite blog (along with my other favourite blogs which can be found on the right).

5 Comments:

  • At 5:46 am, Blogger Sydney AKA Candeee said…

    Oh go on!

    I'm blushing!!!

     
  • At 6:03 am, Blogger RUSS said…

    Vanilla Ice??? thought he was dead and why am i thinking of Mr. Freeze? my blog is boring and high school. don't even have pictures on it.

     
  • At 6:06 am, Blogger RUSS said…

    blog isn't really the thing here in Cebu so I'm checking out everyone's else's, asking people to at least see it for seconds if they must. read russ at readRUSS.blogspot if you're interested in a gay guy's mumbles.

     
  • At 12:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See! We aren't your favourite any more! No wonder we closed! Everyone's moved on!

    Alyson

     
  • At 1:28 pm, Blogger ZFW said…

    Love the site Russ! Will add it to my links pronto.

    Mrs Y. You better re-open or Ice is gonna melt ya! Come back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home