THE ZBORNAK FILES

because sometimes dorothy was dead

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Montage Like It's 1999



Caressing the icons on Premiere the other day totally brought back my love of the art of montage, so I've decided I'm going to start doing the 'ol nip/tucking to the dope beats again. My first project will remain TOP SECRET for now, but may involve Jessica Fletcher and Jason Voorhees. Thinking about it, I'll probably add a lil' Lark Voorhies in the mix. It's always wise.

However, before one can go onwards, one must always look backwards. Therefore I present, for the very first time, digitised from an extremely ropey VHS copy of my original work, the first two montages I ever made!

Montage 1 - Aids & Youth Culture Opening w/ George Michael's Killer (.wmv/3.7MB)

Montage 2 - Aids & Youth Culture Closing w/ Jordan Knight's Give It To You (.wmv/4.2MB)

No apologies for the crassness of youth, but a sex-filled date on a luxury cruise liner with Blossom's Dad and the cast of What I Like About You to the first person who emails me a full list of the films/TV shows used in the clips!

EDIT: Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark! I'm a via on metafilter! I think it's a first. Yay me and my linking hotness!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your link is now repaired...

    Will you help with Collette day?

    CFB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home