THE ZBORNAK FILES

because sometimes dorothy was dead

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Awesome Army of Cats



I'm back at home with Mommie D for the Christmas period and I've got my babies with me. This means there are 10 cats in the house. It's awesome, but also my secret shame (along with how many times I've read Geri Halliwell's Just For The Record). I've put some fresh pics up on my Flickr page to showcase the multiple puss puss loving, so take a peek if you're avoiding working or if you're Groc.

I'm off to a uniReunion tonight, I'm equally afraid and ecstatic. I'm hoping the boy who gave me the biggest pash-on of my life is there. Once, he licked my shoe when he thought no one was watching. Me and my best bud hatched a mass Romy & Michelle type plan, but then we realised we didn't need to because our lives are just about perfect (besides the lack of Days of our Lives in our lives), compared to Michael Jackson's anyway.

I must *speak* about the Lindsay Lohan album, however, I will spend approx. 7 more hours listening to it before I reveal my judgment.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 pm, Blogger Sydney AKA Candeee said…

    I want to be like you when I grow up, except I will be known as the crazy cat lady. Don't be ashamed for loving the kitties! They're your babies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home